Processing of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation n. 679/2016 ("GDPR")
Owner, Data Processor and in charge of processing
The Data Controller is Biasin Matteo, Via Caneva, 10 - 35024 Bovolenta (PD) (hereinafter, "Owner").
To contact the Owner send an email to email@example.com.
The Data Controller ensures compliance with all privacy regulations pursuant to the European Regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016 (GDPR, "General Data Protection Regulation") and subsequent amendments.
Types of data processed
Any natural person who uses our Website can:
- obtain from the Owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation by law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data provided for commercial information purposes or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication; each user also has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
At any time the interested party can send any question or request related to his personal data and to respect the privacy exercise his rights by writing to the Owner by email.
Purpose of data processing
Personal data is processed for the following purposes (hereinafter, "Purpose of Service "):
- manage and provide the services offered through the Website;
- allow the user to use the services expressly requested;
- process a contact request generated by the Site (for example, reply to an email received, contact the user by phone);
- make communications relating to the progress of the relationship established;
- processing of personal data provided by the user and those derived from browsing the site in order to provide a service consistent with the use of the service;
- collection, storage and processing of navigation data to perform statistical analysis in an anonymous and aggregate form;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- to prevent or discover fraudulent activities or malicious activities harmful to the Site;
- exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
In addition, only subject to specific and distinct consent from the user, personal data are processed for the following other purposes (hereinafter, "Other Finality"):
- newsletter sending;
- send by email communications relating to opinion polls and approval;
- sending by email invitations to events or registrations to events of which it is part or that organizes the Holder.
Place of data processing
The processing connected to the web services of this Site takes place at the Data Controller's premises and at the Hosting web datacenter hosting the Site. They are only handled by technical staff in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional operations of maintenance. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or diffused except in cases expressly provided for by law.
The personal data provided by users are used only to perform the services provided by the Site and only for the purposes indicated in the purposes of processing, are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
In addition to the data expressly conferred, other data may be recorded deriving from the navigation of the user on the Site. For any access to the Site we register the type of browser, the operating system, the host and the URL of origin, besides to the data on the requested page. These data are used in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analysis on the use of the Website.
Personal data will be processed for the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The processing will be carried out with electronic and / or automated and telematic tools with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with organizational, physical measures and logics provided for by the provisions in force. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality report and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Other Purposes.
Personal data and / or results of the statistical analysis above may be communicated to:
- people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Owner in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
- subjects to whom the faculty to access the data is recognized by provisions of law or by orders of the authorities;
- subjects delegated and / or appointed by the Data Controller to carry out the activities related to the provision of services on this Site;
- to third-party companies or other parties (indicative, web site provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software service engineers, shippers and carriers, credit institutes, professional firms, etc.) that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
Your data will not be diffused for any reason.
The user is not obliged to provide the Data Controller with the data requested by the Site. The provision of data to the Data Controller is optional, however, in case of refusal of consent for the purposes mentioned above, and in case of refusal of the consent to the communication of the data to the subjects above, we will find ourselves in the impossibility to provide the services requested by the user.
Rights of interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification.
The interested party has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
At any time the interested party may exercise the rights by writing to the Data Controller by email.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional insertion of data in the forms on the Site (contact form, newsletter, etc.) as well as the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data in web forms or emails to the addresses indicated on this Website, with the aim of obtaining specific services and / or for sending communications and information, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests or to provide the services, communications and information requested, as well as any other personal data entered.
This Website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
Contact management and Newsletter sending
By registering for the newsletter, the user's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Site may be transmitted. The user's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Site or after making a purchase.
The Site uses the external Sendinblue service that deals with the management of the mailing lists and the sending of messages, the service is provided by Sendinblue SAS, place of data processing: France.
The website www.giochiefesta.com (hereinafter, "Site") uses technical cookies, first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Why are cookies used on this site?
The information and the acquisition of consent can take place, in accordance with current legislation and with simplified procedures, by clicking on one of the buttons on the banner, or through the advanced settings accessible both from the banner and from the link at the bottom of the page.
This Site uses a technical cookie for the time in which the user browses the Site (session cookies), has the purpose of storing some anonymous information and is essential for the correct functioning of this Site and for the provision of the services offered ( choice of navigation language, any values of the search filters and shopping cart). This technical cookie is automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
This site uses first-party cookies to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
Types of first-party cookies used
These cookies are used to analyze how the site is visited and allow you to have an overview in terms of operation and navigation. The data collected by these cookies are stored on the local server in an aggregated and anonymized form, are not crossed with other information and are not disclosed to third parties. These cookies are first-party and do not store personal data, therefore they can always remain enabled as indicated by current law.
This site uses third-party cookies to integrate additional features developed by third parties, these cookies will be set only with the consent of the user.
Types of third-party cookies used
Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google nor tries to connect an IP address with the identity of a user.
present Website, the user consents to the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Data transmitted to Google are stored on Google's servers in the United States. Google may also communicate this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Some of our pages use the Facebook plugin to display additional information related to the social network. These plugins can set marketing and profiling cookies on your device. If you choose not to set these cookies then some features of this Site may not work.
The Site uses Facebook Pixel to monitor the conversions that occur as a result of the advertisements made on Facebook. For example, to monitor the adhesions to a particular campaign advertised on Facebook, the cookie communicates to Facebook every time a user has concluded or has joined a particular campaign on the Site. Facebook compares the conversion event with the group of people to to whom the advertisement was shown or who clicked on it in order to provide information to understand the return on investment for advertising costs.
The Optinly service is used to integrate promotional popups on this Site. Cookies are used to monitor interaction with popups and to collect usage data.
Sendinblue Abandoned Cart
The Sendinblue Abandoned Cart service manages the sending of promotional emails relating to this Site. The data provided during registration and purchase preferences are communicated to Sendinblue to automatically manage the sending of reminder emails and any offers. Cookies are used to monitor interaction with the pages of this Site and to collect usage data.
How to change or deactivate cookies preferences
You can change your choices at any time by clicking on the "Cookie Settings" link at the foot of the page.
Alternatively, from your browser settings (for example Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome) you can determine which cookies you want to receive and which are not. To find out where you can find these settings, which may vary depending on the browser used, use the "Help" or "Help" function of your browser.
Here below some help links to set cookies in the most popular browsers:
Mozilla Firefox - Microsoft Edge - Chrome - Apple Safari - Opera
Changes and variations
Last update date: 10 august 2022.